[thechat] Jealous

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jun 8 07:32:31 CDT 2009

Fred Jones noted:

>>http://haskell.org/sitewiki/images/a/aa/Screen-triplehead-galois.jpg

>>Now THAT's my kinda system. Screen real estate. SERIOUS keyboard.
>>Stuffed animal.

Hi Fred,

I like the multi-screens ... and the stuffed animal!  (I have a squishy strat under my monitor now!)

But I don't think I'd like that keyboard.  It *looks* comfy ... but I need to type in a good deal of numeric and alphanumeric input and I think it would really bug me for that.

Also ... there is, like, _NO_ desk left.  Ick!  I need my phone, my diet coke, calculator, pens (no pencils), my hundreds of sticky notes, reference books, non-reference books, artwork, magic wand, remote (it doesn't actually work anything - I just felt a need for a remote at my desk) and all of the other accoutrements!

Have Big Fun,
RonL.