[thechat] Jealous

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Jun 9 10:27:14 CDT 2009

I think it's a feature of the video driver, but likely in conjunction with
the hardware.
I don't think it's a rare thing, I've done it many times on many different
setups.

What I'm saying -- is don't ask the kid at best buy if *this* supports
*that*, because he'll look at you like you've got a piece of string hanging
from your mouth or something, and probably ask you why you'd want to do
that, (instead of answering your question) which will likely lead you to
being ornery, and then regretful, and stuff like that.