[thechat] Jealous

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Tue Jun 9 10:42:03 CDT 2009

> I think it's a feature of the video driver, but likely in conjunction
with
> the hardware.
> I don't think it's a rare thing, I've done it many times on many
different
> setups.

Windows has natively (if I'm using that correctly) supported that since,
like, 2000. Yeah, ask me where. I think you have a bit of string hanging
from the corner of your mouth.

My oldest son used to sneak into my cubicle when we worked at the same
place and flip my display 180 degrees 'cause he knew that I'd have just
as hard a time finding him as I did finding this setting. He's very
funny. No, take my word for it.

joel