[thechat] my latest musical venture

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Thu Oct 15 12:32:24 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Erika Meyer <ekm at seastorm.com> wrote:

> http://www.last.fm/music/Boo+Frog

h'ray, you!

just started listening to "In the Beginnin' " (which I'll admit I chose
because of the terminal apostrophe) and this is really good. solid 60s,
intense but not angry.

I must confess to a certain disappointment at the lack of bass, but then,
one might expect such from a bass player . . . ;)

it may just be me, but the audio on this is blurry; having to squint my ears
a lot. not unlistenable by any means (and there's a lotta music out there
that's unlistenable no matter how it's recorded)

so far, looks like Boo Frog done good.

joel