[thechat] my latest musical venture

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Oct 16 13:23:23 CDT 2009

Joel Canfield noted:

>>just started listening to "In the Beginnin' " (which I'll admit I chose
>>because of the terminal apostrophe) and this is really good.

Heh.  *I* listened to it yesterday.  So there Mr. music critic guy!   ;-PPP

And it IS good.  And fun.  Unfortunately I didn't have time to listen to more of their catalog.

But I have to admit ... I was _muchly_ disappointed that it didn't turn up when I ran it through the cdbaby search engine ... cuz I woulda ordered it yesterday if it had.

Glad to hear that's getting attended to!

Smugly,
RonL.