[thechat] Ire in Land?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Nov 19 17:54:22 CST 2009

There is precedence for calling for a rematch due to error on the part
of the referee. However, the previous case in which it was allowed was
one in which the referee got the call on the field right but his
understanding of the rule was incorrect and hence his remedy was
incorrect. In this case the call on the field was wrong so it was not
a matter of the rules but rather the normal blind referee issue. The
Irish are probably SOL.

And you can't tell me that there wasn't a "fuck Theirry Henry" group
on Facebook prior to this incident. There are probably just more
members now.

Judah