[thechat] Guitars

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 04:24:46 CST 2010

Jack Timmons wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
>> Now if Jack could drag some 'gearhead' guitar buddies go with him through a few pawn shops (like *that* would take much arm twisting!) ... then that might be worth a Saturday.  It would be big fun hanging out anyway.
>
> I've got a coworker that falls under that, but he also has a job as
> preacher, along with working in a funeral home.
>
> Pretty hard rocker.

Excellent points. I was assuming that you would be taking someone
with you even if you went to a music store. Get someone who knows
guitars to go with you for sure.

There are also a lot of guitars on craigslist in this area, but
you have to be careful when you buy anything used.

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek