[thechat] Lights

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Thu Mar 18 17:02:13 CDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Jack Timmons <jorachim at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> stated:
> > (I don’t think I'd be willing to go anywhere near the electrics (or
> anything else) on these newer cars, though.)
>
> I hesitate to touch my '05 Caravan for that reason.

I really wish I still had my '61 Beetle. Or my '74 Fiat 124.

Or any car my Dad ever owned, but especially the '39 Chevy which was the
first car I remember as a kid, and the pink and white '57 Buick Roadmaster,
which is where I spent about half of my childhood, riding around while my
dad tried to get rid of the travel bug. (Back then we used to say "gallons
per mile" instead of vice versa)