[thechat] Lights

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Mar 18 20:21:12 CDT 2010

Jack Timmons wrote:

> I'm not even that far (if I remember correctly), and I've already
> rebuilt the transmission, fixed an interior cooling pipe, replaced my
> water pump, and now the thermostat housing -and- that water pump
> needed replacing. On top of that, one of the water pump's mounting
> bolts broke at the threads, and I have no way of getting a drill in
> there to use the bolt-out bit without removing the radiator...

I just don't mess with it myself. Life's too short and there's too
much other stuff on my plate. OUTSOURCING, YOU ARE MY NEW GOD! :-)

But yeah, we're on a rebuilt transmission, had the upper part of the
engine rebuilt about 20K ago, so hopefully it'll be minor stuff for
a while. Hopefully. More cross-country road trips coming up...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
webtuitive design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com
twitter: @hassan
                           dream.  code.