[thechat] going nomad

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Tue Sep 7 14:39:17 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> But home is where the heart is ... and you're taking *that* with you.  So I
> expect you'll do awrighty.  I do, however, wish the price of petrol were
> more accommodating for you.

well, here in the States it's just peachy; it's paying $5/gallon in Canadia
that's a tough pill to swallow (although it's a reminder to stop whining
about how 'expensive' gas is, considering a whole lotta folks pay a whole
lot more than I do)

> ?Moi?  Never!  ... although I *will* make fun of you for having your site
> _blocked_ by my employer.  McAfee SiteAdvisor rates it as a "red" threat!
>  NFI why, maybe your host is on a darklist somewhere?

if that were true, all my sites would be blocked.

'red' as in a Commie threat? that'd be cool.