[thechat] How is mid-May for visiting USA?

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Wed Dec 1 08:40:49 CST 2010

Hello folks.

Having never visited the good ol' US of A despite having loads of family
and friends there, I am considering coming over some time next year.

So I was wondering about the best time to visit, mostly because of the
weather. I like cool, dry weather, like 25 deg C (77 deg F to you) and I
plan to stick around for 3-4 weeks, during which I will be (at least) in
the Bay area, NYC, Vegas, and DC. I've not yet decided other cities to
visit (recommendations are welcome.)

And if the budget allows, I might visit UK either on the way or afterwards.

Yay! Loads of potential evolt meetups! :)

Madhu

--
Madhu Menon
http://twitter.com/madmanweb