[thechat] triple booting an iBook?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Mar 23 11:35:20 CDT 2011

Parallels and VirtualBox (I believe) also support Seamless Mode, which
allows you to run, say, a Windows program and have it look like just a
normal program. It is running your Windows OS stuff behind the scenes,
but you aren't presented with a big boxy window that has the whole
Windows Desktop and whatnot, you just see the Windows app you want
running like a normal app. It is pretty cool.

Judah