[thechat] In the market for a juicer

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Wed May 25 00:43:16 CDT 2011

I have had several juicers in the past - they all got relegated to a back
shelf after a couple of weeks. Why? They are a pain in the ass to clean.
Unless you are juicing in bulk quantities (which kinda deafeats the
'freshness' objective) then drinking juice to cleaning time ratio is heavily
on the cleaning side!

I also await the mythical quick clean juicer.

Simon