[thechat] google+

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jul 11 07:04:54 CDT 2011

Roger Austin noted:

>>I just got some invites to Google+ if anyone wants one.
>>Email me your email address privately.

Hi Roger,

Ben let me in over the weekend - but I saw your note and thought I would add you to one of my circles.

Unfortunately I'm in the office this morning.  Trying to get into G+ I got the dreaded "your browser is no longer supported" message!!  ;-)  Meh.

Gosh-golly I love the smell of IE7 in the morning.

Cheers,
Ron

(Just asking.  Does Guy Kawasaki have a real job?  Or does he really spend 24/7 on tweets and social vomit?)