[thechat] Work sponsored enrichment ideas

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Tue Jul 12 13:01:41 CDT 2011

No comment ;)  (but not helpful!)

-----Original Message-----
From: thechat-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thechat-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of erik mattheis
Sent: 12 July 2011 6:37 PM
To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thechat] Work sponsored enrichment ideas

I have the chance to get $1000 and five days off to pursue anything I want,
"winners" are chosen randomly, you have to say what you'd do before you
enter though. If SxSWi were coming up, I'd choose that. It could also be
scuba diving lessons or something else completely non-work related but it
should be some sort of enriching experience.

What would you do with a thousand bucks and five days?

--
Erik Mattheis

http://www.flickr.com/gelk
___________________________________
thechat: bovine by-products and MP3s

thechat at lists.evolt.org
http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/
____

Got RSS? Add your feed to http://planet.evolt.org/
See also #evolt on irc.evolt.org and http://spool.evolt.org.uk/
____

Please support the community that supports you. Give your bit to
evolt.org at: http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

database 6287 (20110712) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6287 (20110712) __________