[thechat] Things to do in Bombay and Delhi

S.M.German smgerman at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 22:37:40 CST 2012

Howdy,

I'm going to India for the first time in a couple weeks.  I'll be in Bombay
for 9 or 10 days on business, then fly up to Delhi for a weekend.

In Bombay I'll be staying on the north side of Mahim Bay.   I haven't booked
a hotel for Delhi yet.  One of the days in Delhi I'll probably take a train
down to Agra and see the Taj Mahal

So what's good to do on a short trip to India?  What's the must do, see,
eat?

And what's the following like for American football?  I'll be in Bombay for
the Super Bowl, which kicks off about 5 AM Monday IST.  Any chance there
will be options for communal viewing?

Thanks!

Sean