[thechat] Guitars - Wuz --> RE: restaurant in Bangalore

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 15:19:10 CST 2013

On 1 Feb 2013, at 20:01, Joel Canfield wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Luther, Ron wrote:
>
>> Joel Canfield postulated:

> Ron apparently doesn't realize when I'm joking.

Hey, I've just bought an acoustic bass... together with my Variax, I'm fulfilling my blues playing fantasies from long, long back.

I mean, I totally suck, but only another 9.5k hours of practise and I'll be competent. On playback, I can hear the basis of some nice lines coming together, but taking just too long to get to my fingers.

Mean time, this:
http://martinburns.posterous.com/work-in-progress-teenage-dirtbag-backing-trac

Cheers
Martin