[thechat] Music Information Retrieval for Dance Identification

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 30 11:53:40 CDT 2013

Joel Canfield noted:

>>Not sure how I missed that book, but then, I've had "Oliver Sacks" as a
>>general entry on my "to read" list for years, and still haven't.

Hi Joel,

I found his "The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat" simply spellbinding.  If you only read one, I would recommend finding time for that one.

RonL.

{Uh Huh.  Yeah.  Sez the guy who has, at the very least, an entire bookcase overflowing with interesting things he hasn't gotten around to reading yet.}