[thechat] windows workgroup internal email emulation thingy

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Jul 12 11:18:28 CDT 2013

Yeah.

Email is not the right place for documentation, procedures, or collateral.

If we put all the stuff which should be retained in a repository, and use
IM of some kind for important/urgent communication, that's best.

Just requires a different way of thinking. I've gotten sloppy and moved
away from good project management process, and started using email as a
catchall. Bad Joel.