[thechat] Suggestions?

erik mattheis shockingelk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 08:50:06 CST 2013

Pivot to something I've been wanting to research:

I'd like to have automatic, incremental backups happen over WiFi from a Mac
and PC. Would be great if it worked for Android and iOS and super-great if
one could configure only particular directories to be backed up and to set
up a schedule that would -- for instance -- keep daily backups for a month,
monthly backups for a year and yearly backups indefinitely.

Either a service or device would work - mainly, I'd like to set it up and
forget about it. Cost is an issue, this would just be for me and my GF, we
both work at home.

I used Bitcasa during the beta, did everything I wanted but was only PC.