[thechat] 5 minute survey on ballroom dance music

S.M.German smgerman at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 20:35:45 CDT 2014

Greetings Chatians,

I hoping you can help me by taking a short survey.  I'm making an application to classify ballroom dance music.  The object of the survey is to classify some music selections and compare the human results with the program.

The survey consists of 10 clips each 30 seconds in length and should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete.

http://dancebeats.limequery.org/index.php/527317/lang-en

Please note the music does not work with Internet Explorer, but should work with any other web browser supporting wav files.

Thank you!

- Sean