[thechat] Do, See, Do ... in Boofaloo?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Mar 20 07:33:51 CDT 2015

Hi Gang!

Anybody here?

I’ve got some buds heading up to sunny Buffalo this May to run in the marathon up there.  (Yeah, yeah.  Girls trip only.  (But they invited me anyway.  Hmmmm.  Not sure how I should take that.)  Anyway.  Budget constraints with the new house and all.  Vacation freeze at work.  (Separation crap.)  Yadda-yadda.  It’s just excuse city around here!  So I won’t be going this time.)

Any ideas I can send their way on cool stuff to do?  Places to see?  Things to eat?   (or versy-vicey-vitamixey)   Thanks!

Have Big Fun!
RonL.