[Theforum] Some Ideas

profjj thelist at cbizz.net
Fri Oct 26 20:22:00 CDT 2001

Hi,

Just a couple of thoughts I had, that probably may compliment what someone
has said, was going to say, or was thinking of.

Now, this is in general,so each point is on it's own.

To begin with, evolt has helped me alot (to that i say thank you); not only
me, but I know it's continually helping numerous others.  I think one of the
things that could be done, is member benefits.  Since we're talking
Non-profit, I am thinking, that stuff like books,videos, for instance, in a
case where a profit could have been made in a sale, it is used to give the
members a better discount.

Secondly, with regards to articles.  On many instances, we've seen a number
of excellent articles written.(Not stepping on anyone's toes :-))  But some
examples are as follows:~

http://www.evolt.org/article/Simple_Cross_Language_Bulk_Mailer_Part_1/18/927
9/index.html
http://www.evolt.org/article/XML_Defining_A_Technology_Part_One_of_Six/17/14
830/index.html

Just two examples to make the point.  These are great articles, and there
are a number of us, who enthusiastically started reading, and waited in
vain, for the following installments of these articles.  A system needs to
be put in place, whether, it is left up to the authors, to ensure that they
can get the continuity -OR- for the article area, an option for multiple
installments, and all are entered at the minute, and say each week or every
2 wks, then the next installment comes into play automatically.

Next, I had made a suggestion, and was asked to share it for further
discussion on this list.

Find the link below:~

	http://www.evolt.org/article/profjj/26/16736/index.html

That's it for now.