[Theforum] Re: A vote, (was: purpose of theforum)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Oct 29 12:13:34 CST 2001

amanda wrote:
>Matt you are behaving in an inappropriate and unprofessional manner.
>Please respect others wishes to finalize the conversation elsewhere.
>Your attitude seems to indicate that you and you alone know what is best
>for evolt and how everything should work. That's sickeningly
>disrespectful considering the company you are in.

*shrug*

"This list is in place to discuss the future of evolt.org. While formed to
discuss the not-for-profit structure of evolt.org, it can be used to
discuss anything addressing the long-term plans of evolt.org."

I didn't write that. I was going by that. If things have changed, maybe
it's a good idea to let me know that. I haven't been a mind reader since
the first Bush Administration.

thanks,

--
mattwarden