[Theforum] Roll Call

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Tue Oct 30 10:11:41 CST 2001

"A. Erickson" wrote:

> Maybe we should do a quick roll call -- if no one objects. There's
> roughly 42 people on this list (Is that number a portent?) It seems like
> everybody is "in" for the moment. So...
>
> Who are you?

Ron Dorman, 46 now, I think!  Wife Cindy, 4 kids: 21, 18, 5 and 3.

> What do you do?

own and operate an ISP in Central Virginia.  consulting, design, dev on IBM
AS400 and mainframe.  design, dev and host web sites and internet apps.
network sales, install and support.  Spend some time with my family.

> What do you want to do?

Spend a lot of time with my family, on various beaches and ski mountains.
Spend some time with evolters in similar locations.

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

was on webmonkey when the meltdown occurred, evolt founder, hosted mail
lists when they first started, help whenever and however I can.  I have
enjoyed being a part of evolt and watching it grow.  I am looking forward to
evolt's future.

> Do you have a cat?

my wife does, she's named Sammy

> Do you kick kittens?

only when they run into my foot.  not any around right now though.

several, www.csi1st.net is the official business domain.  needs work though.

            www.nweinc.net is a partner company

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what would
> it be?

information, books

> Boxers or Thongs?

prefer nothing

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

if there is ever a need for a fight, i win.