[Theforum] Roll Call

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Oct 30 12:28:38 CST 2001

oh yeah...

>  > If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what
>>  would it be?

pasta... with lots of different sauces...
or green curry (Thai style) with tofu... and rice and lots of veggies.

it probably should be brown rice if I'm going to eat it for the rest
of my life...

but the thing is, you should never have to choose ONE food.
Variety is the spice of life... mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...!

>  > If you got into a fight with Taylor, who would win?
>
>Veen...
>
>http://roselli.org/sxsw/aardvark_veen.html

so that's the outfit you wore to confront Veen?

Nice.

Erika

(I'll be 34 years old on March 29.  Mark yr calendars.)