[Theforum] mikey & me

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:38:18 CST 2001

Michael Wolfe wrote:

>Play: http://www.mikeycentral.com (One of these days, I might finish it!)

I knew that one of these days, evolt's Mikey would arrive.

Hey Mikey, how long have you been a Franciscan?
I grew up outside of Eureka/Arcata CA.

And did I mention I live in Portland, Oregon?  Been here a year.

I'm trying to find a place to live in Amanda's neighborhood which is
near my favorite dive bars and other cultural experiences.  (block
parties, a funky archival theater that has brewers yeast for their
delicious unsalty popcorn... a park... & good cheap food and punk
music to dine by... etc)

One day soon, Amanda and I shall stumble home together, arm in arm,
singing the Evolt theme song.

What was that song again?

Erika