[Theforum] coffee and texas

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Oct 30 17:42:13 CST 2001

I don't know.   We're icebreaking, bonding, bullshitting.

What about if we're just careful about subject lines?

Honestly, you can't start something like a "roll call" and not expect
some crosstalk or thread fraying... unless you specifically up front
tell people "no cross talk."

y'know.

I don't know about the "coffee" thread (but it started with a
cultural reference) but the cultural diff thead is on-topic and
important.

IMHO.

Erika