Wassup Dan? (WAS: [Theforum] Roll Call)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 31 10:13:38 CST 2001

sorry, didn't mean to come off so negative, my spell checkre musta gotten
in the way again ;)

things with evolt over the past 6-8 months have been frustrating for me
personally, but its outside the discussion of this list to be honest
:) and the excitement and enthusiasm here should continue! i'm very
excited to see the 'power' move out of a small group of peoples hands and
into the hands of an open, inclusive group like theforum! :)

.djc.