[Theforum] Re: questionnaire

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Oct 31 15:04:41 CST 2001

Matt:
"Whether or not that would be useful would depend on how much response
we
Expect"

Anyone have any ideas about how we can get people to respond to the
survey?

Some random thoughts in no particular order:
-I think it should stay open for at least a month. With reminders every
week.
-I wonder whether we should promise anonymity. Maybe we can just
separate names from the results in the end.
-a combo of text answers and radio buttons would probably work best.
-should we try and gather some demographic type info?

Also, I'm curious if anyone thinks a survey is a bad idea or, even, a
pointless one. I'm not angling for a fight but I am fishing for a
counterpoint.

- ae