[Theforum] Re: questionnaire

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Oct 31 16:51:41 CST 2001

Most useful feature of evolt.org?
Least "    "    "

I suggest we start with empirical, quantatative, easily totted up questions.
'Big Tex' Ron makes a good point that categorizing rambling missives is time
and brain intensive. Why not start with checkbox/radio button kind of
questions, and then when we're all so excited about questionnaires that we
can't stand it, go for the deep philosophical stuff?

spinhead