[Theforum] Re: questionnaire

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Oct 31 16:53:42 CST 2001

Dan wrote:
>> -should we try and gather some demographic type info?

-42

>don't know what we'd use that for..  ??  also, and this is just me, but
>when surveys start asking demographic questions, i dont finish it cus
>that usually means they're looking to sell the info off..

I usually flat-out (very intentionally) lie... and then fill it out
multiple times. Sort of like inflation.

So, yeah, no demographic stuff, please. Unless you're talking about
location. If you ask me salary, race, religion etc., you'll get
$1,000,000,000 a year, Taiwanese, Regular Expressionist (heh).

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com