[Theforum] Re: questionnaire

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Oct 31 17:24:55 CST 2001

>So, yeah, no demographic stuff, please. Unless you're talking about
>location. If you ask me salary, race, religion etc., you'll get
>$1,000,000,000 a year, Taiwanese, Regular Expressionist (heh).

Double heh.

I guess I wasn't thinking of questions that granularly. I could see some
usefulness or at least a "who woulda thunk?" in asking male/female, age,
location and job. I would never want to ask race/religeon type
questions. And, a salary survey is kind of moot these days anyway.

I love the idea of making people choose between designer and coder. They
would tear their hair out!

- amanda