[Theforum] survey app

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Oct 31 22:20:39 CST 2001

[Theforum] survey app
Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:16:00 +1030
----

I've put online a shitty little application I built that could help us
brainstorm questions for the proposed evolt.org survey. It's done with CF,
and uses an Access datasource:

 http://dev.triplezero.com.au/survey/

----

Awesome idea Isaac... thanks for all the effort you've put into this.

I made a mistake .. put a question in a category I didn't want it in .. can
I move it?  or can you?  or that doesn't really matter right now, its just a
gathering of ideas and we can organize them logically later?

Also, do they have to be yes/no, radio or check box only type questions, or
can we make suggestions for paragraph like answers?

Thanks,

Mich