[Theforum] survey rough draft

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 1 14:47:25 CST 2001

hola -

took some ideas from old emails, iSac's survey app, and general thoughts
and put together a *very* rough draft of the survey app

many many things will change, i know this. :)

i just think its easier to move ahead with this if theres something to
look on rather than just theorize on.. hopefully, someone with more
writting skillz than me can tidy it up and make suggestions

what other questions do we want on there? a couple more things i'd like to
see addressed are our open-source CMS and more community type questions

the markup isn't quite there yet obviously

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/surveydraft.html

as usual, discussion, comments, etc are good :)

moving ahead!

.djc.