[Theforum] survey rough draft

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Nov 1 15:25:14 CST 2001

Hi Dan,

Your effort is much much prettier than what I was playing with ...

http://members.evolt.org/ronl/evoltq2.html

[Yeah - so it's word -> html ... so what?]

... anyway - it's been a REAL zoo around here the last two days ...
maybe you can glean some structural ideas from what I was playing with
... and I didn't have time to incorporate all of the info Isaac was
gathering ...

... I may be back later ... (and I wanted this to look better before I
threw it out as a strawman) ... la vie!

got some hot stuff to take care of first ...

RonL.