[Theforum] survey rough draft

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 1 15:39:14 CST 2001

At 02:17 AM 11/2/2001, you wrote:

>http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/surveydraft.html
>
>as usual, discussion, comments, etc are good :)

<comments>

Q: If no, what has prevented you from submitting an article to
www.evolt.org? (Check as many as apply)

Comment: "Not enough time to write articles" should be an option

Q: How did you happen to come across the evolt.org mailing list your
subscribed to?

Comment: Doesn't allow for the possibility that a person may have heard
about different lists from different sources.

Q: How would you rate the quality of the evolt.org mailing list your
subscribed to?

Comment: "Quality" of something like thechat is very variable. Better to
restrict question to thelist.

Q: Are you interested in purchasing evolt.org clothing (i.e. tshirts, caps)?

Comment: I think there should a choice - "Not sure. How much will it cost me?"

or... (better) we could rephrase the question as "How much would you spend
on evolt.org clothing?" with answers as "<$x", "$y-$z", ... , "won't buy any".

IMHO, that would give you more meaningful data.

</comments>

It's 3:00 AM here. Gotta sleep. More comments and (hopefully) better
analysis tomorrow.

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon