[Theforum] Re: questionnaire

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Nov 3 18:19:59 CST 2001

Warden, Matt wrote on 31/10/01 11:14 pm

>ron wrote:
>>we, instead, ask 'designer or coder?', 'front-end or
>>back-end?', 'IIS or Apache?', 'years experience with 'doing' web pages?'
>>... these might be the kinds of demographics that might lend some
>>understanding to issues like - all newbies like us, all seasoned-pros
>>think we should do more 'z', CF heads never read the articles, etc....
>
>I can dig that, homie.
>
>It's just gotta pass the "none of your business" test.

Fine, so make that an option, because we'd get a more
reliable result if everyone who didn't want to give that
stuff told us that they didn't want to, rather than just
plain lying.

Although creative lying is a joy.

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland