[Theforum] survey 'second' draft

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 7 13:33:23 CST 2001

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle essentially states that nothing can
really be measured, since by observing it to measure it, you've changed it.
Ol' Werner was mostly interested in subatomic particles, but he would have
approved of our usage, I'm certain. (By making up a statistic about how many
statistics are made up, you change the statistic.)

spinhead