[Theforum] survey draft 3

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Sun Nov 11 23:20:21 CST 2001

> Are we thinking of using the list of people who say "Sounds
> interesting" to contact them when we do launch it?
>
> If so, we've a fairly large ethical disconnect with the
> confidentiality statement, unless we disclaim that question
> differently (which would be fine).

Ih. I don't think we should go this route at all. In fact, I think after
a short amount of time with the information we should rid ourselves of
the identifying stuff like login and email. I don't like what we might
be tempted to do with that stuff later, like the above.

Besides, it's members answering the questionaire so any promos should
just go to our lists and to the site, I think.

- amanda