[Theforum] survey draft 3

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Nov 12 23:06:54 CST 2001

Hey Martin and Amanda,

To the best of my knowledge, no one suggesting using the responses from the
survey to promote Tagwear to a specific group of people.

It is my opinion that the promotion of tagwear will be done via all the
lists and hopefully as an article in the proposed "community" section.

There are valid reasons for having that question asked which I've answered
earlier in this thread.

It's also been said earlier in this thread that the paragraph dealing with
confidentiality and privacy is being reworked.

To appease, we could also add a checkbox on that question, "Do you want to
be personally notified when the selling of evolt clothing becomes
available?"  And, respect each and every person's request.

I would prefer NOT to eliminate the names/user id's of those respondents
that said they didn't want to remain anonymous.  We're asking for a lot of
feedback, suggestions, concerns, etc.  I think it is very important that
each person's comments get due consideration, and that each person receives
a note of some sort, saying "yeah, great idea, join thesite, and we'll
discuss adding feature x to the evolt site".  IOW, its going to take a while
to go through all the responses, and we may very well want those names/id's
in the future so that we can continue building a community, seeking new
volunteers, etc.  Allowing the community to be as much a part of the
community as they want to be.

Thanks,

Michele