[Theforum] Re: langs

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Nov 13 08:25:30 CST 2001

At 07:53 PM 11/13/2001, you wrote:
>does represent the intent of the article as it was written in its original
>language, but that's nothing new for us.

+1 (that's the first time I've used that instead of "I agree" :)

I think some variance in style in the English version can be excused, since
most of us aren't professional translators. Some stuff like humour in an
article may be region-specific and may not translate well. As long as the
essence of the article is maintained, we should be right.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net