[Theforum] Re: [Admin] Re: langs (was: 17320)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 13 13:31:16 CST 2001

I know some folks who publish in over 200 languages. When they publish in
Spanish, they make it rather formal, but the same version is used in all
Spanish speaking countries. Same for English; US, UK, Oz; all the same.
Where languages are different, they're different (Solomon Islands Pidgin
isn't the same as New Guinea Pidgin) but otherwise, if you avoid too much
colloqialism you can make it work across national boundaries.

spinhead