[Theforum] Re: langs

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 10:50:30 CST 2001

> From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
[...]
> Ok, I understand this sort of.  Why must the different language
> versions hold the same article contentID ?  And not just use the same
> procedure we're been discussing for "related articles" ?  Would that
> work, just as well?

my experience with multi-language projects is that you want to
have the same id for the article, and then just have the language be
a variable... this way, any article can be accessed by the same
URL, regardless of language... there are more and better reasons
from a db perspective, too, but i can't speak to them too well...