[Theforum] Re: langs

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Nov 13 16:13:31 CST 2001

aardvark wrote on 13/11/01 4:50 pm

>> Scenario 3:
>>
>> While it is being edited for approval, the English version is also
>> created. Near 100% of our members benefit and it encourages the
>> international nature of the community.
>
>as long as scenario 3 allows it to be posted *regardless* of whether
>or not we create an english version, or can even find someone to
>create an english version...

Because English is just another language. If we have someone
with the skill, time and motivation to translate from the original
language then fantastic.

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland