[Theforum] New feature suggestions

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 15:48:04 CST 2001

Madhu Menon wrote on 15/11/01 7:32 pm

>I don't know if Apple pays for the articles on its site, but for a site
>like Apple, being there itself is pretty good PR. We need to get our site
>to that level, don't you think? Since we don't pay, it would be good to
>allow *some* recognition.

Absolutely, as it's one of the core reasons why people contribute
to this kind of community:
"You know your shit and everyone can see that"

(the ex-fundraiser whose worked in volunteer organisations
fulltime (or near fulltime) for 5+ years and part-time for waay
longer than that)

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland