[Theforum] New feature suggestions

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 16:36:02 CST 2001

> get member.authorSnippet from TABLE where authorid = 'X'
>

> and it includes at the bottom of every article by that author a snippet
> that they can edit from *one* place and is *always* relevant and
> *never* out of date.

Yeh, but my issue with this is that it doesn't handle the ability for me to
include a varied bio with different articles. i.e., if I write something
about CF, I want to whore my CMS, whereas if I write something in Visual
Design, I'll want to whore contract design services.

I guess we'll have to go with the db line and just lose the above ability.

Dan, can you please send me the test.evolt.org FTP info offlist -- I want to
mock-up a live version of this on TEO:

http://anarchitect.net/isaac/evolt/author2.gif

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au