[Theforum] Inviting other people

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 19 13:36:39 CST 2001

I think we have to take the chance. Unless we start having folks meet a
minimum height requirement to subscribe, we take this chance with every
single new subscriber. Control exists already (peer pressure, admin
pressure, unsub.) More subscribers = more effort to control, but we can do
it.

I originally didn't make the MJ --> evolt move because one of the worst
perpetrators of this made it clear they WERE moving. They didn't clean up
their act, and aren't around any more. Once in three years. I think we can
manage the quality as long as we're constantly aware of your very valid
concern, amanda. I also think we have to preach the fact that we feel this
way. Had I realized that the ex-lister wasn't going to be tolerated, I
woulda moved to evolt on day one and been a lot happier.

spinhead