[Theforum] anyone else have a prob with this?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 23 10:58:31 CST 2001

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>
>
> maybe its just my previous dislike of the guy, but i'm not really
> caring for him ripping our logo and putting a cute little smiley face
> after it(as if that makes it ok)

you don't mean our logo... you mean our tagline...

> he's been caught in the ass a couple times before for fair use of
> others logos, graphics, trademarks etc. so.... opinions on what to
> do?(nice email vs. bitchy email?)
>
> http://members.evolt.org/djc/temp/winercut.png

the "workers of the web" thing has been done many times, and it's
been done before us...

all we did was change it from "unite" to "evolt," because it was
such a keen match...

i'd say there's nothing there... those who know evolt.org will thing
he's just being clueless, those who don't know evolt.org won't think
anything...

sorry, i don't see anything there...

now, when the dude puts his face on this photo
(http://roselli.org/new_evolt/poster_hi.jpg), then i'll be annoyed...