survey feedback (was: [Theforum] anyone else have a prob with this?)

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 26 16:29:03 CST 2001

no, i think you're on the right track.. we need more consolidation like
this for that demographics area.. i've gone ahead and moved a couple of
the 'back end things' together because i know them..

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/surveydraft.html

can someone else group the front end stuff in a similar way? or maybe its
a bit to broad?

i've also added a simple age, gender, and country field to the
demographics section

.djc.